Monday 12 April 2010

PR COUTURE






I have been following a Fashion PR Blog for sometime now, in fact it is the first blog that I ever signed up to follow many years ago. Now admittedly I don't generally read it every time a notification comes into my email account that there is a new post to read, as you don't always have the time, but this one caught my eye and I thought maybe I could learn something from this blogger of the year winner!!

Have a gander yourselves, not only is the content interesting (Bags, shoes, fashion.... uuuummmm) they have a lot of popular articles that are worth checking out about social media, internships, working for yourself, tweeting - the works so if you have a few mins on your hands I think its well worth a quick scan..... Bex x

No comments:

Post a Comment